7A FE engine
Table of contents
TOYOTA 7A ENGINE SPECS
Toyota A-series engines have become a good impetus in the development of the Toyota Group. This development is actively bought by other manufacturers and nowadays the latest generation of engines with A-index uses the automotive industry in developing countries.
Deeside Engine Plant
Tianjin FAW Toyota Engine’s Plant No. 1
|Also called||Toyota 7A|
|Cylinder block alloy||Cast-iron|
4 valves per cylinder
|Piston stroke, mm (inch)||85.5 (3.37)|
|Cylinder bore, mm (inch)||81 (3.19)|
|Displacement||1762 cc (107.5 cu in)|
|Power output||78 kW (105 HP) at 5,200 rpm
82 kW (110 HP) at 5,600 rpm
86 kW (115 HP) at 5,600 rpm
89 kW (120 HP) at 6,000 rpm
|Torque output||159 Nm (117 lb·ft) at 2,800 rpm
156 Nm (115 lb·ft) at 2,800 rpm
149 Nm (110 lb·ft) at 2,800 rpm
157 Nm (116 lb·ft) at 4,400 rpm
|HP per liter||59.6
|7A-FE Weight, kg (lbs)||–|
|Fuel consumption, L/100 km (mpg)
|for Corona T210
|7A-FE Oil consumption , L/1000 km
(qt. per miles)
|up to 1.0
(1 qt. per 750 miles)
|Recommended engine oil||5W-30
|Engine oil capacity, L (qt.)||4.7 (5.0)|
|Oil change interval, km (miles)||5,000-10,000
|Normal engine operating temperature, °C (F)||–|
|Engine lifespan, km (miles)
- AT211 Avensis 1997–2000 (Europe only)
- AT191 Caldina 1996–1997 (Japan only)
- AT211 Caldina 1997–2001 (Japan only)
- AT191 Carina 1994–1996 (Japan only)
- AT211 Carina 1996–2001 (Japan only)
- AT191 Carina E 1994–1997 (Europe only)
- AT200 Celica 1993–1999 (excluding Japan)
- AE92 Corolla/Conquest September 1993–circa 1998 (South Africa)
- AE93 Corolla 1990–1992 (Australia only)
- AE102/103 Corolla 1992–1998 (excluding Japan)
- AE102 Corolla/Prizm 1993–1997 (North America)
- AE111 Corolla ±1997–±2000 (South Africa)
- AE112/115 Corolla 1997–2002 (excluding Japan)
- AE115 Corolla Spacio 1997–2001 (Japan only)
- AT191 Corona 1994–1997 (excludingJapan)
- AT211 Corona 1996–2001 (Japan only)
- AE115 Sprinter Carib 1995–2001 (Japan only)
Toyota 7A-FE engine reliability, Problems and features
One advantage of the design of the motor is that the destruction of the node as the timing belt 7A-FE, and is excluded valve piston collision. At its core, the engine is very hardy.
Some owners of advanced 7A-FE engines with a lean system say that the electronics are often behaves unpredictably.Not always, when you press on the accelerator a lean system turns off, and the car drives too easy, or begins to twitch. Remaining problems with the powertrain are rare.
Toyota Caldina AT211G 7A-FE Engine
7a-fe engine rebuild Timing
Corolla 7a-fe turbo 5psi
Toyota Corolla Engine 7afe installed
- Volkswagen Touareg wheel and tire sizes
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?
- What rims will fit my car?
- Good reliable first cars?
- What class are BMW cars?