Volkswagen-Audi EA111 1.4 TSI TFSI A series of small-EA111 turbo engine (1.2 TSI, 1.4 TSI) became widespread in 2005, thanks to the popular Golf 5 and Jetta sedan models. The main and initially the only engine was the 1.4 TSI in its various modifications, which was intended to replace the 2.0-liter atmospheric. At the heart of the power unit is a cast-iron cylinder block, covered with aluminum 16 valve head with two camshafts with hydraulic lifters, a phase shifter on the intake shaft...
Volkswagen-Audi EA113 2.0 TFSI The EA113 engine series began to be established on cars of VAG concern in 2004 year. This series has been developed by engineers who have taken as the basis the 2.0 FSI engine with direct injection of the fuel. Buy Parts on Amazon The most important difference is the presence of the turbo. Also on the turbocharged engine cylinder block is made of cast iron rather than aluminum alloy, as at atmospheric. Also in the construction of the internal...
- Mitsubishi 4D56 Engine Repair Manual
- Toyota 1ZZ-FE Engine Repair Manual
- Toyota 1AZ FE Engine Repair Manual
- Volkswagen Touareg wheel and tire sizes
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?