G4GC 2.0 Engine The Hyundai G4GC engine is used to install Kia Cerato, Kia Sportage, Hyundai Elantra, Kia Ceed, Kia Spectra, Hyundai Tucson, Hyundai Sonata EF, Hyundai i30, Hyundai Coupe, Hyundai Trajet, Kia Carens. The engine is equipped with the CVVT timing system. The engine is reliable and unpretentious, has a high resource of more than 300 thousand km. The G4GC is the oldest model of the Beta II family. Four-stroke four-cylinder petrol with electronic control system of fuel...
- How many miles can a Jetta or Golf 2.0 year ’99-’00 take if normally maintained?
- How do you repair a 1990 Honda Accord speedometer that is always on the lowest speed even when driving?
- How many miles can a Pontiac T6000 go before it is done is 236K too many?
- Does the new Toyota Corolla look better in the blue grey color or the light grey?
- Which car would you buy?
- What is the world’s reliable car that can last with zero maintenance?
- Which car should I get, a 2005 Nissan Sentra S or a 2001 Toyota Camry Le?