G4GC 2.0 Engine The Hyundai G4GC engine is used to install Kia Cerato, Kia Sportage, Hyundai Elantra, Kia Ceed, Kia Spectra, Hyundai Tucson, Hyundai Sonata EF, Hyundai i30, Hyundai Coupe, Hyundai Trajet, Kia Carens. The engine is equipped with the CVVT timing system. The engine is reliable and unpretentious, has a high resource of more than 300 thousand km. The G4GC is the oldest model of the Beta II family. Four-stroke four-cylinder petrol with electronic control system of fuel...
- Volkswagen Touareg wheel and tire sizes
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?
- What rims will fit my car?
- Good reliable first cars?
- What class are BMW cars?