What is G 055 025 A2 ATF equivalent? This is a question that many people have been asking lately. G 055 025 A2 ATF is an oil that has been used in many different industries for years, and it is known for its high quality and performance. Recently, there have been some concerns about the availability of G 055 025 A2 ATF. Some people are worried that it will no longer be available in the future, while others are searching for cheaper alternatives.
VW/Audi G 055 025 A2 ATF Equivalent
Ravenol J1D2108 ATF
RAVENOL J1D2108 Automatic Transmission Fluid T-IV is the perfect choice for drivers who want excellent transmission performance in all conditions.
Its very low pour point with a high stable viscosity index ensures smooth shifting even when the transmission is subjected to extreme conditions, while its anti-friction characteristics help to lower transmission operating temperatures and extend transmission life.
Plus, it provides protection against wear, corrosion, and foaming, and maintains a neutral behavior towards sealing materials and an inhibition to non-ferrous metals.
Compatibility: Aisin Warner Automatic Gearbox, BMW 83 22 7 542 290 for MINI 6-Speed Aisin F21, 83 22 0 402 413 for MINI 6-Speed Aisin F21 (only US), FORD 1327936, WSS-M2C924-A, XT-8QAW, General Motors 9986195, OPEL/GM 1940771,1940774, Land Rover LR002748 6-Speed Aisin F21, RENAULT 7711218368 SU1 Gear, 7711172225 for transmission SU0 und SU1, TOYOTA JWS 3309, 08886-81016, 00279-000T4, 08886-01705, VOLVO 1161540, VW/AUDI G 055 025 A2, NISSAN 999MP-MTK00P for RE5F22A (Aisin AW55-50SN Nissan Altima, Maxima, Quest, Sentra), Matic K, Mazda K020-W0-049, Suzuki 99000-22800-001, ESSO JWS3317, Land Rover LR022460, Fiat 9.55550-AV1.
Mobil 3309 ATF
Mobil 3309 Automatic Transmission Fluid is an exceptionally high-performance lubricant that meets the original equipment manufacturer’s specifications for use in certain slip-controlled lock-up automatic transmissions.
Mobil ATF 3309 is an excellent choice for transmissions that need a smooth, quiet operation as well as smooth shifting. It helps to prevent shudder and extends the life of the transmission by providing excellent wear control. The high viscosity index also ensures adequate lubrication without excessive thinning in severe high-temperature service.
Compatibility: AUDI G-055-025-A2, JWS 3309 or GM 9986195, Toyota T-IV or T4, T-III or T3, FORD WSS-M2C924-A.
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C (-40°F) mPa.s, ASTM D2983||13,000|
|Density @ 15°C (59°F), g/cm3, ASTM D4052||0.852|
|Flash Point, Cleveland Open Cup, °C, ASTM D92||>185°C (365°F)|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C (212°F), mm2/s, ASTM D445||7.1|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C (104°F), mm2/s, ASTM D445||33|
|Pour Point,||< -45°C (-49°F)|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||181|
- Excellent lubricating characteristics for quiet operation and smooth shifting in approved transmissions
- Controlled friction properties for smooth and efficient transmission of power across all normal temperature ranges
- Helps to control transmission shudder and provide excellent vehicle drivability
- Helps to extend transmission life based on excellent wear control
- Long fluid life based on excellent oxidation resistance
Liqui Moly Top Tec 1200 ATF
Liqui Moly Top Tec ATF 1200 is the latest automatic transmission fluid based on HC-synthesis base oils and high-performance adaptive additives. The composition of the oil guarantees optimal oxidation resistance, excellent wear resistance, an adaption of the coefficient of friction to the conditions of use. Liqui Moly Top Tec ATF 1200 is formulated to meet the requirements of numerous machine and vehicle manufacturers, even under the most severe operating conditions and with large temperature fluctuations.
Compatibility: GM Dexron IIIH, Dexron VI, Mercon V, JASO 1-A, Toyota Type T-II / T-IV, Allison C-4, TES 295, Nissan Matic Fluid, D, J, K, Kia SP II / SP III, Mitsubishi SP II / SP III, Hyundai SP II / SP III, Mazda ATF M III / ATF M V, Honda ATF Z1 (ausser CVT?s), JWS 3309 (Aisin Warner), Chrysler ATF +3, +4; MB 236.1, 236.2, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.9, 236.10, 236.11 Daimler NAG-1, BMW LT 71141, LA 2634, 7045 E, 8072-B MAN 339 Typ Z1, Z2, MAN 339 Typ V1, V2 ZF TE-ML 02F, 03D, 04D, 05L, 09, 11A, 11B, 14A, 14B, 16L, 17C Voith H 55 6336.xx, VW G 052 162 , VW G 055 025 А2, Volvo 97340 / 97341, Subaru ATF;
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C (212°F), mm2/s||7.1|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C (104°F), mm2/s||33.6|
|Density @ 15°C (59°F), g/cm3||0.850|
|Flash Point||210°C (410°F)|
|Pour Point||-50°C (-58°F)|
- Single Quantity
- No Core Charge Req.
- Weight: 2lbs
Pentosin 1058212 ATF 44
Pentosin ATF 44 is a synthetic automatic transmission fluid that offers superior protection and performance. It’s compatible with conventional branded transmission fluids but a complete fluid change is recommended when converting to ATF 44.
Compatibility: Audi/Volkswagen: G 055 025 A2, G 052 990 A2, BMW/Mini: 83220402413, 83227542290; Chrysler: MS7176E/9602 (ATF+3/+4); Daihatsu: Alumix ATF Multi; Ford Mercon; M2C924-A/M2C922-A1; GM Dexron III, 9986195; Honda: ATF Z1, Hyundai: SP III; Isuzu: ATF II, ATF III; Mazda: ATF D-III, ATF M-3, ATF M-V; Mitsubishi: SP-II, SP-III; Nissan: Matic C/D/J; Subaru: ATF-HP; Suzuki: ATF 3317; Toyota: Type D-2, Type T-II, Type T-III, Type T-VI.
- Pentosin ATF 44 is primarily intended for use in Aisin AW automatic transmissions, used in a large number of Japanese passenger cars and light duty vehicles, but can also be used in select American and European vehicles
- ATF 44 is formulated with the finest commercially available synthetic oil base stocks and additive components, for the ultimate in protection and performance, and is intended for both Asian vehicles and Dexron III applications
- Pentosin ATF 44 is compatible with conventional branded transmission fluids but a complete fluid change is recommended when converting to ATF 44 to take full advantage of its superior performance characteristics
- OE Reference Numbers: Audi/Volkswagen: G 055 025 A2, G 052 990 A2, BMW/Mini: 83220402413, 83227542290; Chrysler: MS7176E/9602 (ATF+3/+4); Daihatsu: Alumix ATF Multi; Ford Mercon; M2C924-A/M2C922-A1; GM Dexron III, 9986195; Honda: ATF Z1
- OE Reference Numbers (Continued): Hyundai: SP III; Isuzu: ATF II, ATF III; Mazda: ATF D-III, ATF M-3, ATF M-V; Mitsubishi: SP-II, SP-III; Nissan: Matic C/D/J; Subaru: ATF-HP; Suzuki: ATF 3317; Toyota: Type D-2, Type T-II, Type T-III, Type T-VI
What Is G 055 025 A2 OEM ATF?
The genuine Audi (G055025A2) ATF is a type of auto-transmission fluid manufactured in Canada and distributed by Volkswagen globally. An OEM number is a code composed of numbers and letters used to identify various automobile components.
The OEM number is stamped on replacement spare parts for identification purposes. Because this number helps you determine genuine vehicle components that have been subjected to rigorous quality inspections, it’s as good as the original part.
The product includes anti-wear protection, thermal stability, anti-oxidants, long transmission life, and extended oil life.
Last update on 2022-05-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API