When it comes to Polaris PS4 oil equivalents, there are a few different options on the market. In this article, we will discuss the best Polaris PS4 oil equivalents and what you need to look for when making your purchase.
We will also provide a few tips on how to properly care for your Polaris PS4 so that it lasts for years to come!
- [FULL SYNTHETIC FORMULA] PS-4 Full Synthetic 5W-50 4-Cycle Engine Oil uses an excellent powersports-grade full synthetic base oil to deliver the highest level of performance and engine protection.
- [CUSTOM ADDITIVE SYSTEM] Polaris custom additive system is formulated to reduce engine deposits and critical engine component wear, prevent oxidation in extreme temperatures, and prevent rust and corrosion by controlling moisture within the engine.
- [OUTSTANDING PROTECTION AND PROVEN PERFORMANCE] PS-4 provides a unique wide 5W-50 viscosity range for high and low temperature engine protection and performance in ambient temperatures of -40°F to 100°F, extending the life of your Polaris engine.
- [PS-4 ADVANTAGE] PS-4 is made specifically for Polaris powersports engines to maintain peak performance. Polaris Lubricants are specially developed with our engines to handle intense conditions and high-performance requirements demanded by riders.
Best Polaris PS-4 Oil Equivalent
Polaris ATV, Ranger, General, and RZR riders all over the world demand highly effective lubricants that are specifically developed to meet the demanding conditions and high-performance needs of their Polaris vehicles.
Polaris Engine Oil is designed specifically for Polaris powersports engines. It was created with a bespoke antiwear additive technology in mind. It may, however, be used on all 4-stroke Polaris Off-Road Vehicles, including RZR, ATV, and Ranger. Engines 330, 400, 500, 550, 850 (with V6), and 900 are also suitable.
It also uses a better grade full synthetic base oil for engine protection and enhanced performance. The 5W-50 is also a wet clutch and all-season performance approved. It implies it will work in all weather conditions.
The additive package was designed to prevent wear on critical engine components, limit oxidation in extreme temperatures, and avoid rust and corrosion by controlling moisture within the engine that can form during intermittent usage, non-use, or storage.
The anti-wear chemicals and nonfiction modified full synthetic recipe provide exceptional engine wear protection and performance not available from other aftermarket or automobile oils.
Other Polaris PS-4 Oil Alternatives
- For colder weather applications use Polaris PS4 Plus.
- Engineering approved for Polaris 4-cycle engines
- Ultimate high-temp engine protection
- Prevents thermal breakdown
- Recommended by Ford Motor Company for use in the Ford GT, Shelby GT-500 and Boss 302
- This oil is compatible with other synthetic and petroleum based formulations
- Use according to owner guide recommendations
- Formulated for automotive use
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual
- Superb engine, clutch and transmission protection
- Optimized for high-temperature durability
- High output by helping to keep engines clean
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Maxima SXS Engine 0W-40 is an ester-based full synthetic 4-cycle engine oil optimized for extended protection in modern side-by-side vehicles
- SXS Synthetic Engine blends a unique balance of surface active anti-wear and extreme pressure additives with high quality synthetic base oils to ensure smooth, trouble-free operation for extended periods of time
- Lowers operating temperatures and increases power output through its technologically advanced additive system - lowering friction, minimizing wear and offering unsurpassed engine cleanliness
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Excellent high and low temperature performance
- Improved protection against sludge and harmful deposits
- Outstanding wear protection with excellent fuel economy benefits
- Popular for performance engines in high-temperature climates
- Popular for 5.4L Supercharged Ford applications like Shelby GT 500 and Ford GT, Focus RS (WSS-M2C931-B/-C)
- Recommended for use in 2001-2002 Range Rover engines
- Recommended for API SN/SM/SL/SJ/SH/SG/CF and ACEA A3/B3/B4
The information provided in this article is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as professional mechanical advice. While the author has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information in this article, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information provided.
Engineswork.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Last update on 2024-02-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API