Mitsubishi 4G64 2.4 Engine The Mitsubishi Sirius engine (this family, in addition to our 64th, included: 4G63T, 4G61, 4G62, 4G63, 4G67, 4G69, 4D65 and 4D68) with a displacement of 2.4 liters has been designed on the basis of the two-liter 4G63 and the 4G54 came to replace. The height of the cast-iron cylinder block of the 4G63 was increased from 284 mm to 290 mm, installed with the crankshaft stroke of 100 mm (was 88 mm) diameter cylinders wasted to 86.5 mm (was 85 mm), the balance shafts...
Mitsubishi 4G63 2.0 L engine The most famous, popular and iconic representative of a Mitsubishi Sirius 4G6 series (in the family entered 4G63T, 4G61, 4G62, 4G64, 4G67, 4G69, 4D65 and 4D68) appeared in 1981 and replaced the past inline four-cylinder engine 4G52. It is based on a cast-iron cylinder block with two balancing shafts, covered with a simple single-shaft cylinder head with valves 8, which was later replaced by a more modern 16 valve SOHC with the same configuration, and has been...
- Mitsubishi 4D56 Engine Repair Manual
- Toyota 1ZZ-FE Engine Repair Manual
- Toyota 1AZ FE Engine Repair Manual
- Volkswagen Touareg wheel and tire sizes
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?