M104 Mercedes W124 and W210 E320 engine An inline 6-cylinder engine with the capacity of 3.2 liters. There was also an AMG-version 3.6-liter. The engine has two camshafts and four valves per cylinder. On engines without the ignition distributor intake camshaft were equipped with the clutch with an electro-hydraulic actuator for the variable valve timing. Phase changes occur without a smooth adjustment – only two extreme positions. M104 E320 engine specs Manufacturer Stuttgart-Bad...
- Mitsubishi 4D56 Engine Repair Manual
- Toyota 1ZZ-FE Engine Repair Manual
- Toyota 1AZ FE Engine Repair Manual
- Volkswagen Touareg wheel and tire sizes
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?