M104 Mercedes W124 and W210 E320 engine An inline 6-cylinder engine with the capacity of 3.2 liters. There was also an AMG-version 3.6-liter. The engine has two camshafts and four valves per cylinder. On engines without the ignition distributor intake camshaft were equipped with the clutch with an electro-hydraulic actuator for the variable valve timing. Phase changes occur without a smooth adjustment – only two extreme positions. M104 E320 engine...
- How many miles can a Jetta or Golf 2.0 year ’99-’00 take if normally maintained?
- How do you repair a 1990 Honda Accord speedometer that is always on the lowest speed even when driving?
- How many miles can a Pontiac T6000 go before it is done is 236K too many?
- Does the new Toyota Corolla look better in the blue grey color or the light grey?
- Which car would you buy?
- What is the world’s reliable car that can last with zero maintenance?
- Which car should I get, a 2005 Nissan Sentra S or a 2001 Toyota Camry Le?