How to submit your post or even become an author at ENGINESWORK.COM
For more info & details or guest blogging – contact us via email at [email protected]
- Your article should be at least 800+ words.
- You should use subheadings, short paragraphs and bullet points
- You must use H2/H3 tags for subheadings.
- Your article should bring added value to the blog, this means that you should submit an article that you would be proud to use as a promotion of your writing skills and expertise.
- You should add at least 1 link to relevant posts of HomeBlogZone.com
You should also link to reputable sources that will really help readers find extra info about mentioned in the article. (no link to commercial sites is allowed unless you pay).
- If you add any stats, data, and numbers you should link to the sources.
- Adding case studies and personal stories usually make a post get more shares and comments so try to incorporate them in your article
- Of course, your article should be unique and written exclusively for ENGINESWORK.COM, this means that it should not have been published anywhere else on the web before it’s published here. Nevertheless, you can publish it on your blog 1 month after it’s been live on engineswork.com but you must add a link to the original post.