We’re going to be talking about the best spark plugs for Audi Q3. Spark plugs are vital parts of your vehicle that allow the engine to ignite fuel and air for combustion. When a spark plug goes bad, it can lead to misfiring, which is when the engine fails to create enough power or can’t start at all. If you want more information on the best spark plugs for Audi Q3, keep reading!
The most inexpensive way to get into a new Audi SUV/crossover is with the 2022 Audi Q3. The Q3 is classified as a subcompact crossover because it is smaller than the Q5. Because it feels larger than a subcompact crossover, calling it such doesn’t seem appropriate. However, it competes in the same category as BMW’s X1, Mercedes-Benz’s GLA-Class, and Volvo’s XC40, all entry-level premium small crossovers.
2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Audi Q3 Spark Plugs
|Info/Engine||2.0L 4-cyl Engine CCTA Turbo|
|OEM spark plug gap||0.032″ (0.81mm)|
|Change interval||55,000 miles|
|Best spark plug||NGK 1675 PFR7S8EG Laser Platinum Spark Plug|
|Popular choice||Champion 9805 KC8WYPB4 Iridium Spark Plug|
2019 2020 2021 2022 Audi Q3 Spark Plugs
|Info/Engine||2.0L 4-cyl Engine DHHA Turbo||2.0L 4-cyl Engine CZRA Turbo|
|OEM spark plug gap||–||–|
|Best spark plug||–||–|
- double platinum firing pin and ground electrode inlay provide 3x longer service life compared to standard copper plugs
- fine wire design provides excellent ignitability and performance
- 360° continuous laser welding to fuse the platinum firing pin for increased durability
- 5 year performance satisfaction guarantee
- original equipment, pre-gapped replacement delivering optimum fit, form and function for a wide range of vehicles including, but not limited to, the following:
- These Products On Exceptionally High Order Fulfillment Rates, Breadth Of Available Products
- 6 Mm Iridium Center Electrode And Taper Cut Ground Electrode For Faster Starts, Better Acceleration And Improved Anti-Fouling
- Through Creativity, Productivity And Innovation - This Brand Continues To Develop The Finest Automotive Accessories
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- FREE SHIPPING to anywhere IN USA and territories For This Item
- NGK # 2667
- 1order = 6 Pieces
- G-Power Platinum Alloy
- 1order = 6 Pieces
- Reference number: 2667, 2551, BKR7EIX spark plugs.
- Iridium spark plugs/One order = 4 Pieces
- Replacement racing spark plug used by many professional car drivers
- Specifically designed with colder heat ranges than the factory plug to enable performance modifications and handle intense conditions
- Please input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage and check the part number before purchasing to ensure fitment.
Is the Audi Q3 a new car? When was the Audi Q3 released? The second generation debuted in the 2018 model year. The Q3 is a high-quality vehicle with an emphasis on technology and user-friendliness. And while its German rivals go all out, most people would agree that it is attractive, especially when compared to other more conservative efforts from Germany.
Becoming an Audi owner is always a statement to the rest of the world that you’re someone with a sense of style. It’s part of the marque’s overall attractiveness. Since this Q3 generation is still new, it reflects where Audi’s visual lexicon is at present.
The roof rails are aluminum by default, but the Black Optic option transforms them to black – as well as other exterior features like the grille and wheels. nBoth trims include 18-inch alloys as standard; 19-inch multi-spoke wheels are available on the options list. Audi provides three exterior paint choices that aren’t additional (the others cost $595 each), but one of them is orange.
Last update on 2021-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API