What rims will fit my car?
I need to buy rims for my 97 BMW 528i (all 4 are bent). Where can I buy rims, and what kind will fit my car? I have 17″ on there right now, will any size 17″ rims fit or is there more to it than that?
The easiest thing to recommend is to go to tirerack.com and check through what they offer for your car. You are going to have to get 5×120 bolt pattern wheels and depending on the width and offset of the rim you can go with either 16″-18″ wheels of your choice. There are some 17″ and 18″ rims which will not fit your car based on their width or offset.
- Volkswagen Touareg wheel and tire sizes
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?
- What rims will fit my car?
- Good reliable first cars?
- What class are BMW cars?