Good reliable first cars?
Your opinions on a good first car
Hi, being you’re looking for a first car, i’d get a nice used car. Not too expensive since you’ll need plates, insurance, registration , tax and fuel money as well. Factor these costs into your first car.
Check out a smaller, fuel efficient car such as a Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra, Mazda 3, Kia Rio, Hyundai Accent, or any of these brand models. ( smaller will be more practical.)
Have someone, (your dad,uncle, boyfriend etc.) go with you. Get a car fax copy . It shows the car’s history. (may be free or about $20 depending on the seller. Have your choice checked by a mechanic. You can go to kelly blue book for additional helpful details such as prices, models, etc. Good luck with your car search.
- Volkswagen Touareg wheel and tire sizes
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?
- What rims will fit my car?
- Good reliable first cars?
- What class are BMW cars?