What class are BMW cars?
- Tuner Cars
- Muscle Cars
- Exotic Cars
they are not muscly by nature (not american, lacks engine size and weight). they are not exotic cars as they lack the rarity of a ferrari or lamborghini. and tuner cars refer to regular cars that have been modified by the owner. typically these are japanese cars for their low price and ease of customization but are not limited to just being japanese.
if you modify a BMW it can become a tuner car but right out of the factory a BMW is a luxury car.
- Volkswagen Touareg wheel and tire sizes
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?
- What rims will fit my car?
- Good reliable first cars?
- What class are BMW cars?