Which car should I get, a 2005 Nissan Sentra S or a 2001 Toyota Camry Le?
The Nissan has a mileage of 70k and the Toyota Camry has a mileage of 101k. I’ve read about problems with the Toyota Camry accelerating abnormally and problems with a blown head gasket on the Nissan Sentra. Both cars are selling for $4,495. The Toyota Camry also has clean title. I don’t know if the Nissan has a clean title but looked not as well taken care of on the inside. Which do you think would be better to buy?
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?
- What rims will fit my car?
- Good reliable first cars?
- What class are BMW cars?
- Why do american cars suck?