Car buying advice…?
I’m considering buying my first car soon, and I’ve been looking at reliable used cars (Toyota, etc.) but I’ve also been drawn to German brands such as BMW and Mercedes-Benz. So my question is…would a 2010 BMW 5 Series or 2010 Mercedes S-Class be a good first car? Do they have any well-known mechanical issues? Anything I might need to know? Thanks!
FYI I’m aware that they might cost more to maintain, I’m just wondering if there’s anything else I should know.
- How many miles can a Jetta or Golf 2.0 year ’99-’00 take if normally maintained?
- How do you repair a 1990 Honda Accord speedometer that is always on the lowest speed even when driving?
- How many miles can a Pontiac T6000 go before it is done is 236K too many?
- Does the new Toyota Corolla look better in the blue grey color or the light grey?
- Which car would you buy?
- What is the world’s reliable car that can last with zero maintenance?
- Which car should I get, a 2005 Nissan Sentra S or a 2001 Toyota Camry Le?