What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?
I can’t find what HR means on the internet. What does HR mean?
What difference would it make if I put a 195/65 R14 tyre on a Toyota Camry CS auto 1988 sedan car that RECOMMENDS a tyre size of 195/65 HR14??
Does HR mean radial construction and high contact area? http://www.metzeler.com.au/shop/item/16060-hr-14-feelfree/scooter-maxi
HR is the speed rating. SR is standard rated recommended for up to 90 MPH( I didn’t check the exact number here) HR is high speed rated up to 120MPH sustained. There are also VR and ZR ratings. On your old Camry the 195/65R14 (SR rated) tire should be fine.
- Volkswagen Touareg wheel and tire sizes
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?
- What rims will fit my car?
- Good reliable first cars?
- What class are BMW cars?