Nissan Navara D21 & Pathfinder 1986 – 1996 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual
Nissan Navara D21 & Pathfinder 1986 – 1996 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Nissan/Datsun pickups from 1980 – 1997 & Nissan Pathfinders from 1987 – 1995. The manual covers 2WD & 4WD petrol engined models.
- 2.0 litre “L20B” 4 cylinder SOHC 1980 onwards
- 2.0 litre “Z20” 4 cylinder SOHC 1984 – 1985
- 2.2 litre “Z22” 4 cylinder SOHC 1981 – 1983
- 2.4 litre “Z24” 4 cylinder SOHC 1986 onwards
- 2.4 litre “Z24i” 4 cylinder SOHC 8 plug
- 2.4 litre “KA24E” 4 cylinder SOHC
- 3.0 litre “VG30E” V6 SOHC
The manual does cover most aspects of the 720 series, including the engines. However, it DOES NOT cover the 1.8 litre engine. Does NOT cover Diesel Engines.
- Introductory Pages About this Manual
- Introduction to the Nissan Navara & Pathfinder
- Vehicle Identification Numbers
- Buying Parts
- Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities
- Booster Battery (jump) starting
- Jacking and Towing
- Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants
- Conversion Factors
- Safety First!
- Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
- Four Cylinder Engines
- V6 Engine
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
- Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Engine Electrical Systems
- Emissions Control Systems
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Clutch & Driveline
- 4 Wheel Drive System
- Suspension and Steering Systems
- Chassis Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.
You can BUY THEM HERE
- Mitsubishi 4D56 Engine Repair Manual
- Toyota 1ZZ-FE Engine Repair Manual
- Toyota 1AZ FE Engine Repair Manual
- Volkswagen Touareg wheel and tire sizes
- Should my new tires match what is currently on my car from the factory?
- What is the difference between a 235/45 ZR17 tire, and a 235/45 R17 tires?
- What does 195/65 HR14 mean in relation to tyres?